Friday, July 18, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!!!

Thanks Danielle

3 JOYS?..
1. My Hubby Brian. He is my everything!
2. Our little baby girl Ryah. She is such a joy in our life.
3.My family, I wouldn't survive without them.

3 FEARS?..
1.Well, I fear that I won't be the mother Ryah needs me to be. I fear that I wont know how to help her and make her happy.
2.I fear driving with her in the car, with all the crazy inconsiderate drivers, you never know what can happen.
3.I fear gas prices will never go down...or at least stop going up. Who thought Obama as president was a good idea anyway?

3 GOALS?..
1. Do better at my church callings and attending all meetings, including relief society and visiting teaching.
2. Raise a sweet daughter of God (and hopefully other daughters and sons) in the gospel.
3.To finish school and get a degree. I only have 5 classes left! WOOHOO!!!

3 OBSESSIONS?..
1. My husband of course! I can't stand when he is away from me and I can't stand it when I know he is not happy. I just want to spend all my time with him.
2. Ill have to agree with Danielle...I am obsessed with pictures too. And even though Brian could do his whole life without them, I have to have pics everyday of myself, my baby, and my sweet hubby. I like to see how we change from month to month, or year to year, and to see how happy we are as a family!
3. Again, I would have to agree with Danielle...Food! What more can i say... I LOVE to eat! And most of all...DESSERT!!! MMMmmm!!!

3 RANDOM FACTS?..
1. I have a titanium rod in my femur.
2. Our house is going to be a freeway in a few years.
3. Brian is my bestest best friend ever.

Thanks Danielle for the tag...I tag Joely, and Ashleigh. (I don't know if I can tag you too since Danielle tagged you already)

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

You love desserts, huh? Well... I love to make them! What a great team we'd be, eh? Just come visit and I'll make you, Brian and that adorable little Ryah all the desserts you could ever handle! Seriously, I just found out how to make the best turnover ever! I'm dying to try it out. Apples, anyone? No? Then how about cherries? Mmmm...

Kasey said...

5 classes! I'm jealous!