Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ryah's Not-so-happy 4th Month Birthday and Other Fun Pics

Ryah got her shots Yesterday. She wasn't very happy about it but she was a trooper. She only cried for a little bit. Then she slept all the way home. What a good baby. Also, she has had thrush for a long time, her mouth is purple because she was given some medication to get rid of it...we think it is gone finally, cross your fingers. Playing on the floor with daddy being a big girl and not fussing about her shots.


Other fun pics, hanging out at the park with mommy, she likes rocking on the duck with me. Happy in my crib. I am always happy...ok, mostly always =)


Her pretty pink toes, mamma loves to paint them.
I did like 5 loads of laundry (yes, I am a slacker) and this was my favorite one! =)
Her favorite rattle...ducky.

7 comments:

The Wagners said...

I've decided she's got momma's beautiful big eyes! She looked exactly like Brian, and she's starting to look more and more like you. It's funny how they change.

Hill Family said...

Oh it's so sad when they get their shots. I had to take David in today for his and he gave me this look like "why are you doing this to me mommy, but then he was happy when the nurse gave him a dinosaur bandaid..." Bandaids fix everything when you're a kid.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

That's so true! Bandaids DO fix everything when you're a kid! Anyway... Ryah's always cute. Even with a purple mouth. She's getting so big! I can't wait to see her again in a few weeks!

Stephanie said...

Shots are never fun:(

Danielle and Calan said...

I asked for the info cuz my mom wanted to kno what it was, Lance didn't even kno :( But no i'm not going to update it. My mom wants me to teach her how to do it. We're all going to Breann and Donny's ward trunk or treat tonight at 6 so u guys should come!.. Janae and her kids are coming down so all the kiddies will be going :) Love you and Happy Halloweeny!

Westover Bunch said...

Congrats on your new baby. We are super happy for you. Matt said to tell Brian hi. Happy Halloween!!

The Montgomery Family said...

Ryah is so cute! and she's getting so big! Love the painted toenails:)