Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have a new appreciation for my sister and her super-mom abilities

I watched my niece Kyra today. I was a little apprehensive about watching both of them by myself but they both did so good. It was a good day!
I was dancing with Ryah and Kyra wanted in on the action so I picked them both up and we danced to the music!
Kyra is getting so big, she is holding her own bottle.
Ryah is getting so big too, she wanted to push little Kyra. What a good big cousin! Oh, and if you are wondering why the legs to her jammies are tied behind her bum its because we were on the tile earlier and when I left the kitchen (where the tile is) and went back to check on Kyra, Ryah followed me. Anyway, she slips on the tile when she tries to pull herself up to stand up, so I tied the legs of her jammies behind her. Then she came into the room where Kyra and I were and was playing with us there and I never put them down...looks kind of funny now that I see it in a picture. =)
Best friends
Reaching for the stars
Cheese
Haha, this makes me laugh. Ryah was SO interested in Kyra and her passie she kept grabbing her passie out of her mouth. This time, her passie was not in her mouth so she reached for the next best thing...her NOSE!!! Haha, silly girls! =)
Curiosity

Kyra looks like she is getting ready to pounce on Ryah...

Thanks for letting me watch your little one Janae. It was SO fun! Anytime!

2 comments:

Danielle and Calan said...

lol... a few of ur comments on your pictures made me laugh out loud! The pounce one is so funny and the grabbing the nose and reach for the stars is so cute! Ur so creative, Brookie :)

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

It's almost like having twins, huh?? They look so cute together! I love the last picture. They're all so cute!