Friday, May 15, 2009

U-Pick Peaches

Peach Festival Fun!!! Danielle and I went to the Peach Festival at Schnepf Farms with little Ryah and Calan. It was hot but we had so much fun pickin our own peaches! They were so juicy that the juice was drippin down our arms! MMMMmmmm...I think his tractors sexy

On the Hay ride. I filled her hat with water and wrung (is that how you spell it?) it out and put it back on her head. I think that kept her cool.
Danielle, Calan, and Ryah and I on the hay ride. The orchard in the back!

After picking peaches in the hot sun (mostly shaded actually), we went swimming. The first time she went ALL THE WAY under the water!

This is from the day before. Beth let ryah borrow this little walker thingy and she LOVES it. She is ALL OVER the house in this thing.



1 comment:

Danielle and Calan said...

Ok do u really need both of those pics of me? They look the exact same and i'm not even looking anyway, ha! :) Those peaches were very delightful! Nummy Nummy!