Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Loving Life

It's been a while...
This week has been one of the better of the last couple of weeks recently experienced.
Monday to start was one of the best Monday's I have had. Brian started his new job and is doing so well and loving staying busy and feeling needed. Ryah and I woke up, ate breakfast outside as we pointed out all the birds, geckos, leaves and flowers, and had some really meaningful and enjoyable mommy daughter time. Later, she went to play with Aunt Beth and her favorite cousin Pace while I filled out paperwork for the first offer on our house (and hopefully the last). Thanks again Beth for watching Ryah. We hung out at the park as we usually do, and when daddy came home from work, we made cookies for family night, (which all of us had our fair share of cookie dough) we were laughing, having a good time, and I really remember that night for some reason.
Tuesday wasn't any less eventful or enjoyable...we woke up, ate breakfast outside again, went to a kids boutique where they sell lightly used clothes, toys and other things, where I originally went to buy Ryah some flip flops since hers are all getting to small or worn, and ended up buying her a new swimsuit and two shirts instead. Janae called and said "Kyra needs a friend, come over", so Ryah played at with Kyra, her other favorite cousin (she has lots of favorites) where they played, sat at the big girl table (really a small table for kids) and ate spagetti (what a fun time we had, thanks Janae). When daddy got home from work we ate dinner together, and I spent a few hours with my Dad at a Cieaura meeting, which I am very excited about for them.
Today, again, no less eventful, we went to the library for story time. I was so proud of Ryah because she was STILL!!! That is not a common occurance for this ultra curious little girl. However, she sat still, listened, participated, and really enjoyed herself, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching her. After story time, (which by the way, Ryah made a few new friends, Azlyn (sp) and John, both a year older than her), we went to McDonalds and got an ice cream cone to take home and share, and we did. We came home, got our swim suits on, went to the park and played in the water while we shared our ice cream cone and made footprints on the sidewalk with our wet hands and feet. Daddy got home, we ate dinner, went on a walk and Ryah went number one AND number two in the potty, all by herself without coaxing or reminders to do so. She is getting so big.
Tomorrow will be no less eventful than the rest of this week. We will start our morning off going to kids day out at Superstition mall (hopefully with some of Ryahs other favorite cousins.) We are going to a softball game of a neighbor who used to live accross the street and her two daughters were Ryahs favorite girls. They would come over and play anything from tumbling, to dolls, to Wii, to making cookies. We are excited to support you Syd, good luck! Who knows what the rest of this week will hold, but whatever it is, I am really loving life and appreciating every small moment I get to spend with the two people I love the very most! I love you big baby and little baby!

Oh, and a few funny things Ryah does...

Where do kids learn these things...Ryah took a few petals from the boganvilla (sp) plant outside and brought them inside and started coloring on the wall with them.


Just watched my sweet one year old love on her doll, change her diaper, and say "wipe her bum, no poopies", she then threw away the wipe that she wiped her dolls bum with, and put her diaper back on. After taking care of her comfort needs, she held her doll close as she said "you want me to hold you? Ok, I hold you" and... sang twinkle twinkle little star, while she kissed her nose.



The play place at the mall

Cade made a new girlfriend
Story time at the library
Ryahs new swimsuit and yummy ice cream cone "i cweem coe"

Got milk?

Easter dinner at my Dads. Cute fam!

We tried to get a good pic, out of 10 or so, this is the best. It's a good thing my dad is so good looking, he makes this pic look good!
I love this boy



Not sure why she did this, she didnt put it in her mouth, just opened her mouth around the flower....silly billy
Playing duck duck goose with some of her favorite cousins
I love this girl!!!


Oh, and I got my hair did (really, I did it myself)...

except this one, my sis breann put highlights in it. Thanks girl



I LOVE MY LIFE

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Glad you guys are doing well! Ryah is so beautiful!!

ensman said...

Isn't being a mom the best!! Especially when you appreciate all of the little moments like you are:) Can't wait for the library next week!

Annah said...

I really like that hair color! And the little nerdy glasses :)

Annah,
http://whenredmeansgo.blogspot.com

The Wagners said...

Dude holy cow you need to do a new post :)