Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SWEET PEA

Today marks year 3 of paradise and I wanted to do something special for Brian to show my love for him so he is going to come home to a surprise. I can't tell you all what it is yet because I don't want him to know if he happens to read this before he gets home. However, I will keep you all posted and tell you all about it later.

Brian~
You are the love of my life.
You are patient, kind, and unselfish.
You never cease to amaze me with your compassion.
You put up with me and all my negatives
You encourage me and bring out all my positives.
You are my rock and you hold this family together.
You show your love for me daily and never forget to tell me how much you love me.
This list could go on and on...

I am so proud to be your wife, I am so proud to be your love, and I am so proud to be your best friend. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I can't believe it's been three years already. Thank you for all that you do for me, thank you for all that you are to me and thank you for being you. I love you. Happy anniversary.

No comments: