Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy FIRST Birthday Ryah!

Thanks to everyone who made this a special day!
Thanks Nikki for the awesome cakes! You really out did yourself this time! You ROCK!

Her throne and smash cake.
The set up.
"Is that for ME!?!?""Pretttttyyyyy!!!"

"Mmm, this is YUMMY!" I had to take the bow off (it was made of fondent that Nikki made out of marshmallow and powdered sugar) and she didn't realize that there was a whole lotta other sugary goodness to eat!
"Mom, are you sure I can have this?" (cake...well sugar, is not usually on the menu)Really getting into it...

"This is FANTASTIC!"
Milk break.
"Ugh...I think I ate too much cake!""Present time!!! Thanks momma for the alphabet cards and sponge toys"

"Thanks Calan for the by by boo boo. It will definitely come in handy! I get those all the time...(boo boos)"
"Thanks Caryn for the cute outfit, can't wait till I get big enough to fit into it!"
"Thanks Joely and Jason for the super cute outfits! I LOVE em!""Ohh, this is a BIG one! What could it BE?"
*Rip*

"SWEET! Thanks Aunt Beth, Aunt Carrie, Aunt Nae Nae, and everyone else for my super cute new Throne!"
Thanks for all the gifts, thanks Sherece for the ball and shoes and Grammie and Grampa for the color book! I will know my colors before you know it! =) And thanks everyone else for coming. Sorry if I forgot anyone...there were a lot of people there!"Running of the cake she ate at the park with her cousins and friends!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Neither one of my kids have liked their cakes yet?! Seriously what is wrong with them?

Ok I will get with you when swim lessons are over with:)

Jones Family said...

I cant believe she is one already! She is such a pretty girl too. I loved her cakes. Those are awesome