Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ryah and her friends birthday party!

This is Ryhas birthday present from grandpa Al and Buba! Thanks guys!
Ryahs friend turned two today and he had a fireman theme birthday party. This is Ryahs fireman hat

Her new birthday suit! Hhaha, not really birthday suit but her birthday gift swimsuit!

Ryah and I were playing. She is SO SMART! I ask her "where's your belly button?" and she squeezes her belly. Then I ask her, "where's your eyes/ears/nose/tounge/chin/etc?" and she points to each of those things either on her, or if I say where's momma's eyes/nose, etc she points to those on me! I asked her "wheres your tounge?" and this is what she did. Some other things she does is when I say "what does a doggy/horse/pig say" and she barks like a dog, snorts (really snorts) like a pig, and neighs like a horse! I can't believe how smart she is.
She has weined herself. This is the face she makes everytime I tried to feed her. It has been three days now and I am a litte bigger than usual, if you know what I mean.
Here is the toy momma and daddy got her for her birthday. She loves it.
She is such a big girl!

No comments: