Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Swim time and other random pics

We went to Basha pool today with little Kyra and Janae. It was so much fun! The girls couldn't stay out of the water no matter what! These are the only pics I could get because the second I left Ryahs side, she was knee deep in the water and I had to grab her before she fell in. The first three are just in my neighbors house but I wanted to show her super cute swim suit.




And this is my hilarious daughter. She holds the phone to her ear and walks around jabberin like she is talking to someone on the other end. SO CUTE! and so smart.



Some cute clothes she got for her birthday.
My hair. I tried to make it purdy but it didnt work. as you can see...

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

That is definitely a super-cute swimsuit. And you're right. Your hair actually looks a little dread-esque! Love the color, though.

Brooke and Brian said...

Oh yay, I am glad someone actually posted a comment. I have like 20 posts with no comments. I almost gave up blogging all together. If it werent for mom, I probably would. How was WA?