Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update

Hello again everyone. Sorry for not giving any updates, I have been waiting for the paperwork to give to all of you from a friend of mine who is also doing this out her home. She went out of town a month ago and was expected to be back already but got stuck and will not return for a few weeks. Anyway, I really want to get this started so I am willing to give you all a deal.

July is FREE!

That's right, you heard it. I will start the classes on the 22 and the last two weeks of July will be free. The $35 dollar non-refundable fee will still be due on the first day of class please.

Call me or email me with any questions. I recently lost all the contacts in my phone so I no longer have any of your numbers so be sure to leave your number so I can add you to my contacts list.

Thanks everyone,


Have a wonderful July! And stay cool!


Brooke

No comments: