Monday, December 14, 2009

Challenge

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION CHALLENGE!
Starting January 4th going for 8 weekly weigh ins
1st and 2nd place $$ only
$20 to join for the pot or you can play for free (not for the pot)
Weigh ins MUST be every Monday, if you miss more than 1 weigh in, you're out!
No diet pills or surgeries...haha...but for real, keep it honest weight loss
To join, just send me an e mail and I'll add you to the list...
then post your starting weigh on Jan. 4th!


Girls, if you want to do it...please post this on your blog or facebook and let friends in real life know so we can get another good group! Can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like just what my lazy butt is needing!! You putting on the daily boot camp along with it?! :)

Stephanie said...

One problem... I don't own a scale?!

ensman said...

umm I think I am going to be gaining weight instead of losing! AHH!!

Brooke and Brian said...

Stephanie, what do you mean about putting on the daily bootcamp? You mean am I going to be the one to get everyone to lose the weight! Haha, I wish, I need someone to do that for myself. I will just be running everyday, maybe doing P90X or something. So...do it with me and get a scale and it will be fun. I don't need to lose a lot so I probably wont win the first prize, I just need to lose a few lbs and EAT BETTER! I eat like CRAP!

Stephanie said...

That is what I mean lady so you better get on that! As for the update... ya ya I know :) I don't need to lose a whole lot either just get back in shape (maybe gain back a little bit of my used to be almost six pack??!) and drop a pant size or so that way my pants aren't so tight :)