Monday, December 7, 2009

This is my Grown Up Christmas List

World Peace
Fight World Hunger

Ok, lets get real, I am going to be selfish for a few mins and tell you all what I really want to own at some point in my life...

A really nice bed, with a frame, and a bedroom set to match.
Treadmill
Kitchenaid Mixer
Nice Pots and Pans
Knives that cut like they are supposed to
Food Storage to last a lifetime
A pool and Hot tub
My back yard to be landscaped
A sewing machine, and the knowledge of how to use it
A Taho (not the lake, the car)
My Degree
Um...that pretty much sums it up.

There is plenty of other things I want my kids and husband to have but for me...selfish me...I want these things...

Can you say SELFISH!

1 comment:

ensman said...

I love this grown up Christmas list! I am starting to think up my own:)