Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here are our family pics yall

Here is a fun pose I copied from a couple who copied it from a magazine. It was a cute pose and I just figured I would try it to be fun.


I told her to show me her muscles and she did!


One of my fav, I love Ryah's face in this one

I wanted to try to get a cute, original, pic and I saw a friends pic with all their shoes so I figured I would try it too. We all realy like skater shoes and Ryah's Uncle David got her these for her birthday, she wouldn't take them off for a couple of hours...even though it was almose 100 degrees outside.


We had the option to do a few different outfits. We all look ok in yellow and pink but not all of use had those colors so we did yellow and brown, and pink and white. We did the shoot in two separate places, an old railway shack thingy and a rundown catholic church. Anyway, I just love my little family.


Ryah turned two a day after the shoot and so we took a few pics of just her. She did so good and is so cute.


There was a random blue window and I thought it would be a cool background for a picture.
She is pointing to the number two because she was turning two.

A pic of the cool building we did our shoot at.


This one is so cute. She is such a poser.




7 comments:

Janae said...

Love them Brooke! Glad you guys finally got family pictures, now I can update your family picture on my wall:) They are all so cute! Couldn't choose my fav cause they were all my fav! Your friend did a great job!

Stephanie said...

I love your pics!! Who did them??? I love the one with your little lady in between the two of you! You NEED a 20x24 of that one!

Brooke and Brian said...

Thanks Janae! Stephanie, her name is Crystal Lilly. She is really good. Her blog is calartistry.blogspot.com. If you want pics done, I think her contact info is on there or I can give you her number!

Kasey said...

They all turned out so cute! CAn't wait till June to do our family pics with our new addition.

ensman said...

Brooke they turned out sooo good!! I love Ryah's leggings. I love them all!

Marianne said...

OMG! These are great pictures! Ryah is so beautiful!!

mak'n Changes said...

your little family is gorgeous!