Thursday, August 5, 2010

Story of the Day

Ryah has quite the imagination. I rock her to bed every night and usually we sing a few songs, I lay her down, rub her tummy while we sing ABC's and count to 25 but tonight was special. Tonight started something that I hope I can make into a "Story of the Day".

So, here it goes.

Ryah: The dinosaur stole my couch.
Me: He did? Where did he take it?
Ryah: To the giant.
Me: What giant?
Ryah: The giant puffer.
Me: The giant puffer? What did he look like?
Ryah: He was red. And he had a blue tongue.
Me: A blue tongue? That is a scary monster.
Ryah: Yeah, and the rain turns him blue.
Me: Really? What does he sound like?
Ryah: "Rroooaaarrrr!!!"
Me: Woah, that sounds scary.
Ryah: Yeah, he scared pooh. He wants to go home.
Me: He does? Is he ok now?
Ryah: Yeah.
Me: Oh good.
Ryah: The monster wants to get in.
Me: He does? I will protect you. Are you scared?
Ryah: No. Monsters fake.
Me: Yep, monsters are fake.

I love my girl. See you all tomorrow with a new adventure, courtesy of Ryah.

No comments: