Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Story of the day 08/11/2010

Me: Tell me a story Ryah

Ryah: Theres mosquito bugs outside

Me: There are?

Ryah: Yeah, I squish them with my toe

Me: Ew, you squish them with your toe? Yucky

Ryah: The giants come get me

Me: They did? Are you ok?

Ryah: They took my momma

Me: Uh oh! They took me?

Ryah: I stuck my arms out and said "NO, DONT TAKE MY MOMMA"

Me: Did they listen? Did you save me?

Ryah: No, they ate my arm off

Me: They DID!?! OH NO! Did they give it back!?

Ryah: No, the monkey came and got them.

Me: The monkey got your arm?

Ryah: No, they got my toes. They ate them

Me: Oh, no, the monkey ate your toes.

Ryah: Yeah, I can't walk anymore

Me: Uh oh, do you walk funny now?

Ryah: I need shoes so I can walk.

Me: Are you going to walk with no toes?

Ryah: He ate my teeth too!

Me: Oh man! Now you are going to talk funny too!

Ryah: I see a giant. He's coming in

Me: he is?

Ryah: No, he's sleeping.

Me: He is?

Ryah: Yeah, he's sleeping in the snow

Me: Oh no, he must be cold

Ryah: I go get him a blanket

Me: Thats nice of you

Ryah: Oh no, he got my blanket dirty.

Me: He did? Oh man!

Ryah: The monkey came back. He's a silly monkey now.

Me: He is? Why is he silly?

Ryah: He's a happy monkey. I give him a hug.

Me: You gave him a hug? That was nice of you!

I had to cut her off there because she would have kept going all night with her imagination.

No comments: