Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Pics! Gotta love her!

She found her fingers
Her cute little feet
Play time in the rainforest
Watching the butterflies and lights
Our little stinkbug doing the stinkbug
Just got done eating and she is a happy baby
Hanging out as a family
Sleeping in bed, Ryah loves her daddy
Chilling in the vibrating seat
Close-up!
Happy baby
Sleeping...she was cold.
Sleeping again...notice the milk in the corner of her wide open mouth
She loves her daddy
Her swing, she hangs out and watches the toys and the flashing sun Grammie got her.
Sleeping again...I have to watch this girl. I cant put her on the couch, she will scoot off. So I lay her in her crib or on the floor. However, I laid her in her crib and she got her hand stuck in between the bumper and the matress so I took off her bumpers. Then she got her arm stuck in between the posts of her crib, so I put the bumper back on and stuffed a blanket in between the matress and the bumper so she wont get stuck again. She is a scooter already, at only a month old.
Daddy't little girl
Ryah watching her flashing sun...thanks Grammie
Chillin on the floor in her boppy, she likes watching what is going on around her, especially the fan.
Chillin on the couch with momma. She just got done eathing. Thats pretty much all she does...eat.
Pretty blue eyes
Chillin on the couch. Don't worry, we were close by in case she decided to scoot off.

7 comments:

hollysboys said...

You are such a goof Brooke! Your baby is so pretty I love her! She looks exactly like daddy! Still cant wait to see her! luvya!

Hill Family said...

What a precious little baby! I'm sad I can't see her in person anymore- she's growing up so fast.

The Read Family said...

Brooke, she is darling!! I love the picture of her little feet! You look great!!

Kasey said...

Kylee scooted off the couch at 1 month. My kids were never safe there! I love tummy sleepers! I love it when their bums are all the way in the air. She really is a pretty baby!

Jones Family said...

I read the Baby Whisperer when I first had Kingston. I just wasn't disciplined enough to keep a good routine going. I heard that Baby Wise is good too. We have friends and family down in Phoenix. It would be fun to visit them and you one of these days.

The O'Neal Family said...

Hey there, We're home and I am now officially done with school stuff for a few weeks! I just wanted to tell you I love all the new pictures of Ryah, especially the feet one and the close-up, such a cute little baby nose she has. Jalen is kicking and punching me like crazy lately, I think we either have a soccer player or a kick-boxer on our hands :o) back to walking Monday morning? I'm in, just let me know or come grab me around 8am. See you soon!

Cari Florence said...

She is beautiful!! Oh and I love her bedding. Congrats on the newest edition to your family!!