Awwww! I love the sad picture! It's sad, I know. But she looks so cute! Like a real baby. You know... one that cries. What's up with her being naked all the time, huh??
So when are babies supposed to roll over? Has Ryah showed any indication of doing so any time soon? Because Tayson almost made it all the way over yesterday. Crazy huh?! And Tayson is always naked too, but I just happen to take lots of pictures when he's clothed. But that is partially thanks to daddy never wanting to dress him.
16 Months *Pointing to a scab on her knee "booboo" *Throws her hands in the air "touchdown!" Where do you think she learned that one from? 17 Months *"Bye Bye, Momma" *"iyuhyoo"=I love you *Shaking a finger at K-Lo, "No bart!"=No Bark! *Instead of yes she says "OK"...Ryah do you want some milk? "OK"...Ryah do you want to dance? "OK" When she sees my laptop she says "Elmo!" Because she knows she can watch Elmo videos on it 18 Months *Happy to you=Happy Birthday to You *Backards=Backwards (as she is walking backwards) *Bounce on Balloon=Bounce on the Balloon *She puts momma in front of anything she wants me to do. If she is jumping on the trampoline she'll say "momma jump" *Have it=Can I have it *One, two, tee=1, 2, 3 *STOP IT, (yeah, she learned that one from me) *Woos=woops *If she has a friend over and they leave and she wants more of them she will say "More Abby", or whoever the friend was she would use their name. *Sit down, stand up, pillow, couch, phone, joose (juice)woah, baby, *She will ask where daddy is and if I say "I dont know" she will say "at work". Or if I ask "Wheres baby?" she'll say "Seepin (sleeping)" and then put her finger to her lips and say "Shh, shh, shh, shh" *She knows most of her colors: poopoo=purple, osh=orange, geen=green, boo=blue, wed=red, peent=pink, back=black, white=white, and some shapes: heart, circo=circle, shware=square, sar=star, shyshee face=smiley face, tyangoo=triangle *boosh your hair/teef=brush your hair, teeth *baf=bath *She'll wake up in the morning and go through all the names of the people she knows and proceed to tell me where they are...Ewik=Eric...a home=at home. Bef=Beth...a home. Daddy...a wook=at work. Once Brian went horseback riding and I told her he was riding horses, so the next morning she said Daddy...horsies...etc. *I'll ask her "when's your birthday?" Joon=June. *Ill ask her "how old are you?" tee=three. Then I have to correct her and say one, and she'll say one. *I'll ask her "what's your name" Wyah=Ryah! *She says opposites: sit down, stand up. On, off. Dark, light. In, out. Up, down. Tank you, wecome. Etc. *Tean up, eby tean up=clean up, everybody clean up!
4 comments:
Awwww! I love the sad picture! It's sad, I know. But she looks so cute! Like a real baby. You know... one that cries. What's up with her being naked all the time, huh??
Well you may have forgotten the 120 degree whether we get here in AZ...it's so darn hot here and she loves being nakey. SO, that is why! =)
seriously - cute, but i've been meaning to ask... are you guys ever dressed at your house?! ha. ha.... how's mommyhood treatin' ya?
So when are babies supposed to roll over? Has Ryah showed any indication of doing so any time soon? Because Tayson almost made it all the way over yesterday. Crazy huh?! And Tayson is always naked too, but I just happen to take lots of pictures when he's clothed. But that is partially thanks to daddy never wanting to dress him.
Post a Comment