Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blessing Day and Other Cute Pics

Ryah had her blessing today and it went really well. Brian blessed her with so many great things, I am so glad she has such a great, spiritual, handsome, and loving father. Here are a few pics of the events. We had family and friends over after her blessing, but she slept through the whole thing, so she wasn't in any of the pics.
Blessing day decorations and halloween decorations
Blessing day, she cried through the whole blessing, and slept through the rest of sacrament.
Happy family
Noah feeding Ryah
Ryah hanging out with momma

Hanging out in the jumper

2 comments:

ensman said...

Hey! Ryah's blessing was so awesome! I love her cry! Even with the microphone right there it wasn't even loud! So..... I am NOT your visiting teacher anymore!!!! I am going to go into withdrawals:( Natalie is still with you but I got totally switched! I guess it couldn't last forever. We still have to hang out though!

The Wagners said...

Hey it was good to see you guys today. We need to get together more often. Let's go shooting or something, teach our babies how to shoot, haha. What do you think Gma would say to that? =P