Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Pictures

Here is a few pics of the last few weeks, I haven't been on in a while cause I have been working full time, taking a double full time load of school, nursing my baby girl, working out, and taking care of my husband...who actually takes better care of me....let's go on a journey
Hangout with momma, literally...we went and got the mail, rocked on the turtle in the park in the back behind our house, and made dinner. What a handy little thing.
Watching cartoons together while cleaning up the house...
Hanging out with daddy with a new outfit from Gramma Sherie. Thanks Gramma! Does Brian look tan? Well he is, he rides his bike to and from work, about 26 miles a day.
So, I am trying to take pictures of the temple to put up in my house. I took a few at the temple myself, and now I am trying to decide which one to use. Let me know what you think...here is number 1. (Click on the image to see it bigger if you want)
Number 2.
Number 3.
Number 4.
Number 5.
Number 6.
I am putting this up on the wall next to the temple picture. It reminds me of heaven and how beautiful it will be.
Sleeping...I don't know how that is comfy.
She scratched herself pretty good. I cut her nails after that...that's why she is laying on our bed (in the pic above) instead of her crib. So I could crawl up next to her and cut them while she was sleeping.
Her new cute little outfit...thanks Auntie Ashleigh.
Hanging out on the floor in my comfy blankie.
She fell asleep in her carseat (which she absolutely hates) and she was sort of inadvertently holding her binky in her mouth...while asleep...so cute.
Hanging out while momma made dinner
She loves to rock..so I stuck her in there and rocked her.
Rambo Ryah!
Haha, this one makes me laugh.
I had to do a collage of personal history for one of my classes and this is what i came p with...

3 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

She is seriously such a beautiful baby. I love all the fun pictures. Especially the purple mouth..ha ha!! okay I also heard from Kasey Turner, who is in my ward that you live over by us (small world that we both know you). We totally need to get together..whenever you have some free time..which looks like you are one busy busy chick.

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Okay... Pictures: I don't like the top one because of the tree in it. If the tree was out of focus and the temple was obviously the focus of the shot, I would like it. Plus it looks crooked.

#1. It's nice. It looks like one they might sell.

#2. Too many trees and obstructions, plus there's dead grass.

#3. This one's just okay. But I don't like the temple being blocked. It detracts from it's beauty, but if you want something different, it's okay.

#4. This one's good, but I like the next one better because it's not as close up. Unless you want close up.

#5. I like this one a lot, but you should crop some of the sidewalk out, and edit out the guy! But I like the palm trees, and love the shooting water in the reflecting pool. Is that new? I never saw that there before...

#6. Love this one. But you need two shots. If you hang the temple, and just one flower, it seems like something would seem missing. Odd numbers are good for hanging. You could do the same shot but mirror imaged, and hang a flower on either side or top and bottom of the temple. Whatever...

Okay, Ryah pics:

She totally looks like you in the Rambo picture! Minus the double chin, of course. You don't have one. Cute!

That one made me laugh too! Seriously. I laughed out loud to myself while sitting all alone at the computer. Had someone been here in the room, they might have thought I was crazy...

And that outfit she's wearing from me was one of my favorites. It didn't fit either of my girls very long, but I liked it a lot because it was so bright and cheery and cute. On Sarah, it made her look orange though (because she was jaundiced when she was small enough to wear it.)

Is Ryah rolling over yet? That picture of her on your bed is hilarious. Isn't it funny the positions you find babies in sometimes?? K- check your email. I'm sending you something (totally off subject...)

Brooke and Brian said...

Ashleigh, So I think i will be going with the one you said looks like one we would sell. We wanted to go with the other one, but there is a random guy in it and I don't know how to crop him out. She rolled herself over twice only. Both times we didnt see. The first time she was hanging out on the floor on her belly while I was doing my homework and Brian was watching tv, and he looked at her and she was on her back. And the other time she was in bed while Brian and I were sleeping. Brian just happened to wake up to go pee or something and he went to check on her and she was on her back. So...yeah. Cute huh.

Celeste, thanks! I love her she is so darn cute I agree! ;) Yes we do live by you and we should totally all get together, that would be a blast! I am usually available on the weekends. I probably should do my homework then but I force myself to do it before the weekend so I don't have to do it ON the weekend...anyway, so let's do it! That would be fun!