Monday, September 22, 2008

Hanging out

She is getting so big, she is starting to hold the ball, her bottle, and investigating her hands.


Holding the ball...
Holding it some more...
Watch out, shes gonna throw it...
Holding the ball again...
She got done eating and I sat her on the couch and she fell over. I was gonna pick her up but she didn't cry so I let her kick it...
kickin it on the couch
she does this when she wants to and trys to get up, she pushes herself forward by pushing back with her arms...so cute
this is when I sat her down
she pushed herself forward and fell over...I guess these pics are a little out of order.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Celeste was just here! Hanging out would be fun. We can do like a game night over here and let the kids hang out, or plan a real date. Her baby is due soon, so we need to hop to it! Ryah is so cute! Maybe she can teach Todd how to throw a ball!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

She's SO CUTE! I know I say that every time. But seriously, though. You guys made a cute kid! She looks a lot like both of you. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be, though, right?

ensman said...

She is getting so big! How fun that she already is holding a ball!! I also love the picture with her purple mouth!!