Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER FUN

We had a Easter Egg hunt and Ryah found purple one...

"I found one mom!"
"It tastes pretty good too"
Easter Outfits, ready for church



The Handsome (and Beautiful Beth) Martineau familyMy hot husband and cute little Pace
Cheese
Kisses
Cute boys

This is so cute. We were on our way home from a long fun Easter Day with family and Ryah was pooped. I didn't want her to fall asleep because if she falls asleep in her car seat she doesn't go down at home and we it was her nap time and we were only about 5 minuets from home...anyway, she is the darndest cutest little girl around. She is such a sweetheart.



**Sorry for the annoying voice...I REALLY didn't want her to fall asleep**

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Ha ha ha ha... That's the funniest, cutest video I've seen in a while! I love the blue Easter dress, too. She's so cute!

Danielle and Calan said...

lol... that video is thee cutest Brooke! I LOVE IT! It's so funny when they get that tired and they're all loopy like that! :o) Ha

Stephanie said...

I love baby laughs! You both look gorgeous yesterday too:)