Saturday, April 25, 2009

I decorated a CAKE!!!

So this is the first cake I have ever decorated! Check it out...

































































































































So here's the story. Nikki and I were trying to make/decorate Tylers "Missionary Farewell" cake. The plan was to have it made before getting to my house so it would be nice and cool and ready to frost. Then, decorate it. Well, thats what we did...until we couldnt get it out of the pan, hence the disorganized cake fiasco...yikes! Needless to say, we started over.

2 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Ha ha ha ha... Yeah. You should have taken it out of the pan sooner. Do how did the "do over" turn out?

Brooke and Brian said...

Its on my facebook. Check it out.