Friday, November 6, 2009

And then there were three

Do you love how the title of my posts have nothing to do with the content therein? This title means "Woah, three posts in one week!?!?"

Here are a few random pics I forgot to add in my last blog posts

This is how poor little Ryah looks when she has a 104 degree temperature. She was like this for a full day, just so cuddly and lovable. It almost makes me miss when she is sick but I am SO glad she is better.
This is what happens when you feed frozen blueberries a teething 1 year old! Haha, it was awesome! This picture doesn't even begin to capture the amount of MESS that was ALL OVER her
And THIS is my FAVORITE! Ryah LOVES baths and this captured how big of a FISH she really is!

2 comments:

ensman said...

WHat a cute little fish!!

Beth said...

I love that precious little girl! Cute pics!