Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and other fun pics...

Some fun pics I took in B&W



I took this picture because my sister in law was feeding her little girl Kyra and Kyra was kicking her feet and my little girl just loved trying to catch her feet. It was so cute! Ryah is holding Kyras toes in this picture.
We were hanging out and I couldn't help but adore how cute my little one was so I snapped a few pics.

I made that headband.


Here is her tooth, there are two. You can only see one, but the second one is coming in also.
Some pics in our Christmas outfits...well, Ryah's Christmas dress (thanks sis) and me and Brian's regular Sunday clothes.


Here is the pic of her first tooth without the other one coming in yet...and her new Christmas PJ's. Thanks gramma (Frost).
Kickin it in Flag. It was cold, but I am from the valley, hence the flip flops...
The beautiful mountain.
More pics of her one tooth
We went outside to watch daddy play basketball and it was FREEZING, literally, it was like 10 degrees outside, so I bundled her up in her new Christmas jammies, and her new Christmas beenie and her new Christmas blanket that her aunts made her.
Eating in her new booster chair we got her for Christmas

Hangin out with dad in her "Baby's first Christmas PJ's
Playing in her excersaucer, being cute.
Playing with her book she got from Santa in her stocking

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I love the blog! And your RED SASSY HIGH HEELS!

The Wagners said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, and she is just absolutely gorgeous! Takes after her momma! And you are looking mighty skinny my dear!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Those flowers are almost as big as her head!! She's adorable. I laughed at the pictures of how she fell asleep.

Awesome red shoes, by the way!

Also, good choice for a booster. I think you'll find it very functional.

So when are you coming to visit? It's your turn, you know...