Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My cute little girl is getting so big

So, I walked into her room because she woke up from her nap and was cooing...she had rolled over her back and loaded her diaper! What a cutie!
Here she is trying to pull herself up. I might have to raise the side of her crib pretty soon.
And tada! She did it...it's blurry cause I wanted to hurry to take the picture before she fell over. And here she is trying to read...although, I don't think she is getting very far! =)
Here she is being a big girl again...I cant believe how fast she is growing.



Some more cute pics...










5 comments:

ensman said...

Brooke she is getting so big she looks like a little girl not a baby! I have been a huge slacker this week and I work tomorrow morning so how does friday sound to you for walking? I will text you friday morning! PROMISE!!

Danielle and Calan said...

She's STANDING?!?! HOLY SHAMOLY!!! She keeps getting cuter and cuter Brookie :)

Stephanie said...

She is too dang cute! I love how much you enjoy being a mom! It makes me think back to when Patton was our one and only and our whole world revolved around him. It is so fun to have more but it is never the same again after the first so enjoy every second (which I am pretty sure are!)

Jones Family said...

Holy cow my little brother loves DDR. It is his workout! Your little girl is growing up so fast and she is such a pretty little thing. It must be fun dressing her up in cute little skirts and pink clothes.

The Wagners said...

K, so... we definitely need to play, and let our little ones play. I don't think that they've seen each other since Ryah's blessing ... in fact, I don't think IVE even seen Ryah since Ryah's blessing. I can't believe how big they're getting!!! What are you guys doing this week????? Are you going to JOE city?