Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yay for baby food

So I fed my little girl peas today and she did much better than I thought. She LOVED them!!!

She was still hungry after I fed her peas so she ate her toes.
So this is my daughter...sleeping.

First she crawls all around her crib because she is not ready to go to sleep,
then she tries to pull herself up,
then she gets too tired and falls asleep with her face against the side of the crib and crinks her poor neck so I have to lay her flat...
Yes, she is asleep right there. I had to go in and lay her down so she didn't wake up with a soar neck


I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!! =)

3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Mmmm... peas. Good choice. It was one of Sarah and Audrey's favorites. Along with green beans. The boys? Not so much.

Anonymous said...

I LoVe the pic of her sleeping! That one is such a classic. She is so cute!!!

The Wagners said...

Hey so random, and you may already know this, but the peas reminded me of it. My sis in law Jen said that her dr told her introduce veggies first, and to do it one at a time and to do the same one for a week. That way you can detect allergies if any. Anyway, take it or leave it, but it made sense to me. But yes, we are friends on facebook and I haven't gotten the videos up yet. i tried the other day but it wouldn't let me so I'll try again later.