Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few fun things we have been up to

I started my gymnastics class, if your kids aren't in them, they are missing out! =) We have so much fun, here we all are stretching.
This bottle was full before she decided to dump it all out.
I handed her a rag and told her to clean up her mess and she did. What a smarty pants!
Opening and closing doors, drawers, and anything else is her new favorite thing.


Ryah learned that if she pushes the button on my camera, the flash flashes, so she took a bunch of random pictures of random things. This was one of them...I just had to post it cause she is so darn cute! Another picture Ryah took. Not sure where she gets her stellar picture taking skills!
All day Ryah kept waiving to me. I had to get a picture of it.
More waiving while drinking her milk
Ready to go swimming, one of our favorite summer activities
I am the neighborhood nail painter...

We went to my cousins babys birthday party and her in laws have chickens, horses, and dogs. Ryah loved all of them...(until the chicken pecked her finger). Here are a few pics of the fun day.



Ryah got some new clothes from her great Aunt Janet. Here is one of my fav. shirts!
Summer so far has been fun. Can't wait to get out of the heat and go to Brians family reunion though.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

WOW my kid is super cute all tumbling and stuff!

Janae said...

Looks like gym class is going well!! So happy that you are doing something that you love!!