Friday, May 2, 2008

I have the Greates husband in the world!



So, this happened a long time ago but reading a post on my sisters blog reminded me of how great a husband I really have. I have been wanting a juicer for a while but haven't had the heart to spend the money on one. Brian, the best husband in the world, decided to surprise me and stop by the store on his way home from a long, hard days work and pick one up for me...just because. The best part was coming home and seeing the juicer on the counter (he was nowhere in sight) with a little note on the top telling me how much he loves me just for being me. I read the note, looked over the juicer, and here he comes out of his hiding place...he was watching me the whole time endulge in the thrill of the surprise and the anticipation of a new juicer. Do I have the best husband in the world or what?

6 comments:

Danielle and Calan said...

Awww that is so cute Brookie! You guys are so cute!!

Danielle and Calan said...

... and i love it when they do surprises just because :)

hollysboys said...

Brooke, you tard!! you didnt even say you had a blog yesterday. me being the stalker that i am tho you couldnt hide it from me, i found it off danielles. it is totally cute, great job. and i love all the super cute pics!! and your hubby is so sweet for the juicer.i am totally adding you to my people i dig list so i can check in on you!! luvya holly

*Ashley said...

Aw, how sweet! What a guy!

Emily said...

That was so adorable!

Ashley said...

Hi Brooke! That's such a sweet thing to do! Your husband sounds like a keeper! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Randy says hey. :)