Friday, May 16, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

So let me tell you how wonderful my husband is...
I try to do what I can. Being pregnant doesn't make it very easy sometimes but Brian is always quick to clean up the house. Can you believe it, a guy that actually cleans up after himself...and ME! Well he does, our house is always clean (unless I come in and mess it up). Brian will do the dishes, vacuum the floors, clean the bathrooms, and do laundry. He will wash dishes, put them away, wipe off all the counters and appliances, and sweep the floor! What a wonderful husband I have! Also, get this! He rubs MY feet. What do I do to deserve such a wonderful man? I have no idea, but I sure do love him! Thank you baby for being you. I love you very much!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

There is $80 in the pot to stay off sugar. I'm in it for the money, but also to lose weight. I feel like I have the best of both worlds!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Awwww... How sweet. Now quit bragging! Just kidding. He's a pretty cool guy who sure loves you.

heidi said...

husbands are pretty great, huh?!

Danielle and Calan said...

I wish i had a husband!!!! :) I love you Brookie!