Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Cousins Day"

Thanks to Nikkis brilliantness, our first annual, (or maybe first monthly, we will see) "Cousins Day" kicked off last night at my house, and it was a BLAST. Jenny, Annie, Rob, Zach, Jake, Joy, Josh, Ashleigh, Megan, Addison, Evan, Colton, David, and anyone I missed and their spouces/boy/girlfriends...we missed you, and you missed out. BUT, don't worry, we will be doing another cousins day at Nikki's house shortly. Stay tuned for details.




And here are a few random pics that may or may not be in the collage...

Ryah and Tayson
This wasn't from cousins night, it's just a cute picture.
She wanted some Dr. Pepper, I said no way!
Hangin out with Uncle Jeremiah...and a little spit up...yummy carrots.
Tayson and Uncle Jeremiah
They were both posing, I had to take a pic of it
Ryah is so cute
And so is Tayson
Ryah and aunt Nikki
Jammin on guitar hero
The girls
The boys, or should I say men, or maybe clowns
Cuties

Giving kisses
and hanging out
cuz's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you snuck the 'after' picture in with all these. Much better, in my opinion, you can see your hubby now! Now if only I can get Jeff to cut his hair the way I like it...