Monday, January 19, 2009

Ha

Bang, bang, bang

Brooke-"What the heck"

Bang, bang, bang

Brooke-"Ok, that is weird"

Bang, bang, bang Ryah-"blah, blah, blah"

So, my little girl pulled herself up in her crib and was banging on the wall when she was supposed to be sleeping and scared me half to death (cause I had no idea she was awake and didn't know she was banging on the wall). I got a video of it but my comp is retarded and it takes literally forever to load and sometimes it doesn't even load so I will put a picture up when I catch her doing it again.

Hahaha, she is so cute! =)

3 comments:

ensman said...

Brooke I love that you always have something fun to look at on your blog!

The Baum Family said...

Your girl is so dang cute. She is going to be a beautiful girl. I think she looks alot like both you and Brian. You guys need to have lots of babies cause I'm sure they will all be cuties.

heidi said...

ha ha! that is good. i still jump in the day or middle of the night when the kids kick the wall when they are asleep or whatever. it was fun to see you yesterday!