Saturday, January 31, 2009

Swap Meet Fun and other CUTE pics

I couldn't figure out why all my pictures were blurry, then I got home and realized its because my lens was FILTHY! Anyway, here are some fun Swap Meet pics. I got a new diaper bag (SO cute) and a gun for little Noah!
Mom, this one's for you. Remember this? =) Miss you!
Ryan LOVES Noah
Everyone kept stopping us and telling us how cute our little ones were. I love our babies!

I tried to take pics of Ryah at seven months like the ones below and she wouldn't sit still long enough but this one made me smile so big.
I had just taken a warm load of laundry out of the dryer and stuck her in the basket, she hung out for about a half an hour...gave me a chance to finish folding the other 80 loads I had to do. Babies=LOTSA laundry.




And here is the 80 loads I was folding...gives me a sense of appreciation for what my mom did all our lives as kids. Thanks mom, love you! Her hair is getting so long.




3 comments:

ensman said...

I love Naked little Ryah!! The one on the couch with her toes painted and the huge smile is my favorite!!

Jones Family said...

I can't believe she is already 7 months old! Hey, I am checking to see if you can view my blog. When I went private, a few people got left out by mistake. If you can't see it, just email your email address you use to me at sunbeamgirl@hotmail.com and I will add you.

-Julie Jones

Stephanie said...

How on earth is she 7 months old already!!? Holy cow time is flying! She is too cute and I think she has more hair than Adree :( Story of my life I guess.