Monday, January 19, 2009

USA Gymnastics

I know I only have like 3 viewers of my blog, and 2 out of those 3 viewers kids are not old enough or do not live in the same state, but I wanted to let you all know, that...if you have kids who would like to take gymnastics, I am a coach at USA gymnastics and could get you a good deal on classes. You can do a free trial where you take one class for free to see how your child does, and then decide after that whether you would like to continue going or not. If you decide to put your child in a class, I can most likely get you a good deal on classes since I am the coach.




If you are wondering why everyone is in costumes, this was the boo bash for Halloween...I was Wilma

2 comments:

The Wagners said...

Um, so does this mean that you went back to work so you could go with me to WASHINGTON!!?!??!??! And just an FYI, it could just be my computer but your blog is really dark. I had to squint to see it. But again, that could just be me.

Stephanie said...

I will definitely take advantage of your offer when Adree gets a little older!